To accomplish this goal, local, state and federal requirements are continually met and many times improved upon. Some examples are:
- Recycling is a first-priority approach. Since September of 1989, over 97% of plating waste has been recycled.
- We foster a close working relationship with GRIPP going beyond permit requirements.
- We served in early development & beta testing of LinkoExchange digital reporting system.
- We conduct daily self-monitoring samples run at an independent lab and use EPA methods.
- Weekly treatment data is reviewed by all treatment, lab and key plating staff to make adjustments where needed.
- Scientific Control Laboratories is retained for environmental oversight, preparation of all state and federal reporting requirements and consultations.